Affiliated with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa.
An active member of Bombay Bar Association.
An active member at Supreme Court of India.
Active Arbitrator, Conciliator and Mediator in number of Matters
About Manan, Founder
Professional Associations & Achievements
- Undertaken high profile Constitutional matters of utmost public importance like Sabarimala Temple for the temple trust.
- Article 370 representing Kashmiri Pandits, Nirbhaya Rape case, Jagannath Puri Rath Yatra 2020 and many others in Supreme Court of India.
- Have handled criminal and civil cases related to high profile administrative and economic heads cases.
- Embarked upon Ex Deputy Chief Minister Chaggan Bhujbal, Auro Gold PMLA cases and other cases before ED, EOW, CBI and other central-state governmental & non-governmental agencies.
- Profound knowledge in drafting and conveyance of Immovable Property and other testamentary and non-testamentary matters like Agreements, Conveyances, Leases, Mortgages, Leave and Licenses, Gifts, Business Conducting Agreements, Slum Related Matters.
- Presided over issues pertaining to various corporate and property related agreements. For instance, some are Service Agreements, Loan Agreements, Management Agreements, Sponsorship Agreement, Event Management Agreements, Equipment Leases Agreement and Intellectual Property Related Documentation.
Education And Certificates
- He is equipped with a law degree from ILS Law College, Pune.
- Master’s degree from Symbiosis Law School both ranked amongst India's Best Law Colleges.