Mr. Manan He has come a long way to become one of the best legal counsels in the fields of Civil and Criminal litigations, Commercial litigation including Intellectual Property Rights, Arbitration, Mediation and Conciliation as well as Writ Petitions under the Constitution of India and other allied subjects including the Company Law Matters, Banking Matters as also PIL matters.
- Undertaken high profile Constitutional matters of utmost public importance like Sabarimala Temple for the temple trust, Article 370 representing Kashmiri Pandits, Nirbhaya Rape case, Jagannath PuriRath Yatra 2020 and many others in Supreme Court of India have handled criminal and civil cases related to high profile administrative and economic heads cases.
- Handled Ex Deputy Chief Minister Chaggan Bhujbal, Auro Gold PMLA cases and other cases before ED, EOW, CBI and other central-state governmental & non-governmental agencies.
- Profound knowledge in drafting and conveyance of Immovable Property and other testamentary and non-testamentary matters.(These include Agreements, Conveyances, Leases, Mortgages, Leave and Licenses, Gifts, Business Conducting Agreements, Slum Related Matters.)
- Presided over issues pertaining to various corporate and property related agreements. (These are Service Agreements, Loan Agreements, Management Agreements, Sponsorship Agreement, Event Management Agreements, Equipment Leases Agreement, and Intellectual Property Related Documentation.)
- Swiftly handled property litigation, administration suits, testamentary matters and other civil, commercial, contractual and constitutional matters including matters related to and involving Arbitration, Conciliation and Mediation as also Public Interest and matters pertaining to Intellectual Property Matters.
- Experienced in drafting and conveyance of immovable property including Agreement, Conveyances, Leases, Mortgages, Leave and Licenses, Gifts, Slum Related Matters, etc., and other testamentary and non-testamentary matters.
- Vast experience with transactions related to Prevention of Money laundering Act cases.
- Practical experience in Company Law, Corporate Restructuring, Joint Ventures, Securities Laws, Legal Due Diligence Audits, Transaction Documents, M&A, Foreign Investment in India and Pvt. Equity investments, with a particular emphasis in the listed & unlisted companies’ space and general Compliance & Corporate Secretarial advisory.
- Represented litigants on matters falling under Corporate Laws, Securities Laws, IPR Laws and Debts Recovery Law and Appearance before National Company Law Tribunal, Debts Recovery Tribunal, Securities Appellate Tribunals, Intellectual Property Appellate Board and Monopolies and Restrictive Trade Practices Commission, Competition Commission of India and other Tribunals.
- Gained valuable experience in drafting of corporate documents, Red Herring Prospectus, schemes of Mergers Acquisitions and Takeovers, Joint Venture Agreements, Escrow Agreements, and Due Diligence for Companies etc.
- Handled all the registration works with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Service Tax/GST Registration, Trademark, Copyright & Patents registration, Partnership firm, LLP, DGFT and many more. He is a keen observer of the evolution of the Company law & Securities Law in India.
- Well known for his extensive experience in Compliance and Corporate Secretarial area. He has provided strategic and business oriented advice to variety of Companies.
- Appointed by the Hindu Welfare Board to provide legal aid along with other panel of lawyers
- Active part of various Public Interest Litigation matters relating to Environment, Education, etc.
- Had the honor to be invited as Chief Guest and Guest speaker across law schools in India on numerous occasions.
- Guided & mentored aspiring lawyers pursuing law who are now placed in judiciary and other judicial services.
- Affiliated with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa.
- An active member of Bombay Bar Association.
- An active member at Supreme Court of India.
Active Arbitrator, Conciliator and Mediator in number of Matters
Advait is a Principal Associate at SynLitigatorsand has experience pertaining to matters involving Criminal and Civil law. His legal service offering to the firm consists of various litigation aspects involving commercial disputes, corporate matters, real estate and arbitration. He has been actively advising clients in insolvency and bankruptcy domain. He is noted for his skills in drafting and negotiating coupled with commercial wisdom.Over the years,hehas successfully represented multiple clients in High Court as well as National Company Law Tribunal while also appearing regularly before lower courts.
Advait is registered with Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa and an alumnus of Jitendra Chauhan College of Law (Mumbai University).
MS. AYUSHI SHASTRI (ASSOCIATE)
Ayushi handles and assists in drafting and research on matters pertaining civil and corporate side of law. She has done her Graduation in Law from Mumbai University and at the Professional stage of the Company Secretary programme. She completed her graduation from Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics.
Advocate Arti Khandelwal
Arti has her legal experience over a long period pertaining to matters involving Criminal and Civil law. She takes care of various litigation aspects like Recovery Suits, section 138 NI act and Family court matters. She also handles firm’s Delhi office operations by taking care of Client consultation, Legal counselling, Documentation, Drafting and correspondence.
Over the years, Arti has successfully represented multiple clients and have appeared regularly before various Courts in Delhi.
She holds degree in B.A , L.L.B. , L.L.M (1st Division in Arbitration and Criminology) and is registered with Bar Council of Delhi and is also Certified by Bar Council Of India.
She completed her 5 years of Integrated Law in IP specialization from Alliance University, Bangalore and is currently enrolled for LLM ( Intellectual property law and technology law)in Jindal Global Law School, Sonipat. She has presented and published various papers pertaining to IP law and competition Law in National and International conferences. She has been awarded best professional Skill delegate on “IP and It’s application” by the Delhi Metropolitan Education, Noida and secured Special Mention award at Samvaad-2017 for her paper presentation and engagement. She have conducted various Legal summits and has been awarded the best co-ordinator of Legal Desire Submit 2018. Her expertise includes …
She is a law graduate with academic accreditation in business management from Alliance School of Law, Bangalore and currently is an associate at Synlitigators Law Firm. She has specialiazation in Intellectual Property Laws with good insights into its operational dimensions. She has resonable exposure in the field of Company law, Labour laws and Criminal law with credible hand in legal research and drafting.
He is an Associate at Synlitigators and has experience pertaining matters relating to Litigation and Dispute Resolution. In his practice, Mohit has handled array of disputes and litigations; including Contractual disputes, Property related disputes, Family Disputes, Corporate disputes, Writ Petitions, Public Interest Litigations, domestic and international Arbitrations, and Corporate related criminal cases.
Mohit is registered with Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa and an alumnus of Jitendra Chauhan College of Law.
Senior Associate Lawyer at SynLitigators
He has exposures in matters pertaining to Arbitration, Mediation & Conciliations, Intellectual Property Rights, Admiralty, Consumer Protection Acts and Corporate law. Additional to the legal field, Prerak holds specialization in Accounting & Finance aspect too. Legal services offered by him to the clients of the firm are related to both civil and criminal laws. He has always contributed in some way by adding something meaningful to the society like providing free legal aids to the needy and is always open for such needs.
PrerakBhavsar is registered with Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa
Rajvi is a Legal Trainee at Synlitigators. She assists in drafting and research on various matters pertaining to Civil, Corporate and Arbitration. She has also done a Diploma in Cyber Law. She is from Jitendra Chauhan College of Law, Mumbai.